You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 47 Words
Attachment: Korea Capital 2020
Industrial Info is tracking 142 scheduled capital projects for the Chemical Processing Industry in South Korea for 2020, with an estimated investment of $2.89 billion. Click here for a list of projects and see the graph below for a breakdown by kickoff date.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker