You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Kiewit's Role in $53 Billion of Projects Reflects Demand for NGCC Plants, NGL Pipelines
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 165 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 21, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering giant Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, Nebraska) is at work on some of the highest-profile construction projects in some of the busiest U.S. industries. These include projects that recently have taken major steps forward, some of which had been on ice for years: a natural gas-fired power plant near Chicago and another in Michigan, as well as pipelines and rail systems crisscrossing the U.S. West and South. Industrial Info is tracking more than $53 billion in active projects worldwide featuring Kiewit, nearly 90% of which is attributed to U.S. projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring Kiewit, including gas-fired power plants for Competitive Power Ventures Incorporated, Indeck Energy Services Incorporated, J-POWER USA, Emera Incorporated (TSX:EMA), Fortress Investment Group LLC and DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Sees More than $2.5 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Po...
- Georgia Power, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Crude Stocks, California Gas-Fired Plants: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: September 1st 2020
- MSU Energy Completes Two Combined-Cycle Conversion Projects in Argentina, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker