You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 278 Words
Citgo Petroleum shut down the 150,000-BBL/d Topper B Sour/Sweet Crude unit, on January 15, at its 420,000-BBL/d Westlake, Lake Charles, Louisiana, refinery, due to mechanical issues. Current expectations are to complete repairs by the end of this week, January 24.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: August 19th 2020
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Refinery Project Construction Moving at Steady Pace, an ...
- New Zealand's Lone Refinery Hurt by Demand Destruction But is Surviving, an...
- Indian Refiners to Add 3,000 Cubic Meters per Hour of Sour Water Strippers ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker