You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 278 Words
Citgo Petroleum shut down the 150,000-BBL/d Topper B Sour/Sweet Crude unit, on January 15, at its 420,000-BBL/d Westlake, Lake Charles, Louisiana, refinery, due to mechanical issues. Current expectations are to complete repairs by the end of this week, January 24.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 22 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- IIR Energy Top Natural Gas, Refining News Today: January 22nd 2020
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- Greek Corinth Refinery Pushes Ahead with Naphtha Complex
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker