You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TurkStream Gas Pipeline Inaugurated Despite U.S. Sanctions
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 618 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 27, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--One of two major Russia-led pipeline projects that were the focus of recent U.S. sanctions has been completed and officially inaugurated by Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
Within this article: Details pipeline opening, investment, capacity, route, partners and controversy
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's March 11 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- U.S. Gas Production, Crude Oil Inventories, ONEOK: Your Daily Energy News
- Oceania Hosts $55 Billion in LNG Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gas Natural Acu Plans to Invest $460 Million in FSRU Project in Brazil, an ...
- Middle East's Oil & Gas Industry Invests $102 Billion in High-Value Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker