You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NextEra Energy Lowering Emissions with Renewables Buildout, Nuclear Extensions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 953 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 27, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like several other North American Power companies, NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida) is taking strides to lower its carbon emissions. The company is progressing with the buildout of several solar energy projects in its home state of Florida in addition to the construction of a natural gas-fired power plant. Also, in the recently passed fourth quarter, the company's licenses to operate two nuclear units were extended.
Within this article: Details of active NextEra projects
Other companies featured: First Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:FSLR), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Coal Plants Prepare for Spring Maintenance After Big Year for Closures
- To Keep the Lights on, California Orders 3,300 Megawatts of New Non-Emittin...
- Metro Manila to be Placed on Community Quarantine, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Australian Energy Regulator OKs Transgrid Project, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker