You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Central Asia's Glass Manufacturers to Spend $595 Million on Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 62 Words
Attachment: Asia Glass 0120
Industrial Info is tracking 16 glass-manufacturing projects, worth more than $595 million, in Central Asia. The region includes countries such as Iran, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Afghanistan.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker