You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bechtel's $127 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong LNG, Petrochemical Markets in U.S.
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 746 Words
Attachment: Active Bechtel Projects
SUGAR LAND--January 28, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $127 billion worth of projects involving engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm Bechtel Corporation (Reston, Virginia), including more than $95 billion worth in North America. The projects cover a range of industries and geographies, with liquefied natural gas (LNG) and Chemical Processing projects being particularly strong in the U.S.
Within this article: Details of active projects involving Bechtel
Other companies featured: include Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), NextDecade Corporation (NASDAQ:NEXT), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), Tellurian (NASDAQ:TELL), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's March 11 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Crude Oil Price War Roils Markets, Leads Some Firms to Cut Capex
- Natural Gas Price Gains, Cenovus: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Price War Ratchets Up, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gas Natural Acu Plans to Invest $460 Million in FSRU Project in Brazil, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker