You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Coronavirus Outbreak Dampens China's Steel and Ore Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 110 Words
Attachment: Hubei steel mine 0220
Steel factories and mines in southeastern China are expected to reduce production in the coming weeks, as the coronovirus outbreak has slashed commodity demand and prices. Iron and nickel ore are among the commodities most directly affected by China's virus-related lockdown.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker