You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Plains All American Holds Steady on Spending, Ratchets Up Permian Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 764 Words
Attachment: PAA 4Q19
SUGAR LAND--February 6, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--So far this year, oil and gas producers have been hurting from low commodity prices, with a slew of industry leaders reporting massive write-downs and weakened profits. But pipeline owner and operator Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA) (PAA) (Houston, Texas) is optimistic about its own fortunes--like many midstream companies, it has proven resilient to weak prices, and it isn't changing its spending outlook. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $3 billion in active PAA projects, including more than $1.5 billion under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from PAA, including two major pipeline systems in the Permian Basin.
Other companies featured: Exxon Mobil Company (NYSE:XOM), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX), Delek Group and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: Kiewit's Role in $53 Billion of Projects Reflects Demand for NG...
- Baker Hughes, Dominion Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- Middle East to See $214 Million in Oil & Gas Maintenance Projects Through J...
- India's HPCL Commissions Pipeline, Terminal, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker