You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Allergan Cuts Ribbon on New Irish Biologics Plant
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 774 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 12, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Botox maker Allergan plc (NYSE:AGN) (Dublin, Ireland) has opened a new 160 million-euro ($177 million) biologics plant in Westport, County Mayo, Ireland.
Within this article: Details new plant opening, overall investment, products, additional Irish projects underway
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ansell Ringers to Present Industrial Hand Safety 101 Webinar
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- India Adds Remdesivir to COVID-19 Treatment Protocol, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Mexico's Pharma Companies See Project Uptick Amid Reopenings, an Industrial...
- India's Bharat Serum and Vaccines to Repurpose Sepsis Drug for COVID-19, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker