You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tropical Cyclone Damien Nears Australian Mines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 148 Words
Tropical Cyclone Damien has hit Australia's biggest iron ore province over the weekend, shutting down ports and airports in the northern areas of Western Australia. All affected ports and the Karratha airport resumed normal activities Monday afternoon.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S Secretary of Commerce Opens Section 232 Investigation into Vanadium Imp...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Sweden's Fossil-Free Steel Production Takes Big Step
- Mining Sector Digs Deep in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker