You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indiana Delivers Nearly $2 Billion in Pharma-Bio Industry Project Activity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 92 Words
Indiana continues to bolster its presence within the Pharmaceutical-Biotech industry. Currently, the state has 58 active project reports with a potential investment value of nearly $2 billion. The activity is comprised from virtually every industry group, including the "budding" cannabis/hemp sector, which accounts for six projects and over $100 million in investment. Eli Lilly continues to build up its drug manufacturing hub in Indianapolis, with multiple projects nearing a $600 million investment. Higher ed continues with the construction of advanced research facilities, currently sourcing $561 million divided over nine projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker