You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dominion Energy Aims for Net-Zero Emissions with Solar, Wind Investment
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 612 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 12, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While most utilities have emissions-reduction goals in place, Dominion Energy Incorporated (NSYE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) seems to be raising the bar with its recently set goal of net-zero carbon and methane emissions across its electric and gas operations by 2050. In order to help achieve this goal, Dominion is aggressively targeting solar power installations and is aiming for what could be one of the earliest utility-scale offshore wind projects in the U.S.
Within this article: Details of active Dominion Energy projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker