You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dominion Energy Aims for Net-Zero Emissions with Solar, Wind Investment
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 612 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 12, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While most utilities have emissions-reduction goals in place, Dominion Energy Incorporated (NSYE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) seems to be raising the bar with its recently set goal of net-zero carbon and methane emissions across its electric and gas operations by 2050. In order to help achieve this goal, Dominion is aggressively targeting solar power installations and is aiming for what could be one of the earliest utility-scale offshore wind projects in the U.S.
Within this article: Details of active Dominion Energy projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- China Accelerates Waste-to-Energy Development, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Jiangsu Province Beefs Up Renewable-Energy Capacity in 2019, an Ind...
- China's Power Output Rises 3.5% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker