You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Iran to Invest $22 Billion in Polymer & Plastics Capital Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 90 Words
Attachment: Iran Project
Iran is a significant oil and chemical producer in the Middle East. It has a very diversified Chemicals Industry that manufactures a vast range of products. Iranian companies have plans to implement a large number of projects to produce polymer and plastics-related products. Industrial Info is tracking 66 of these capital projects valued at $22.23 billion in the country. The total project number includes 43 grassroot projects, 18 unit additions/expansions, and five rehabilitation projects. Click here for a list and see graph below for count by project type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker