You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
JSW Infrastructure to Develop Container Terminal at Mangalore Port, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 81 Words
JSW Infrastructure, a wholly owned subsidiary JSW Group, is investing nearly $40 million to develop a container terminal in the Indian state of Mangalore. It will have a capacity of 400,000 TEUs (twenty- foot equivalent units). As part of the proposed investment, JSW Infrastructure will undertake mechanization of the berth for handling containers and other cargo on a design, build, finance, operate and transfer basis for 30 years. Click here for a list of associated projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker