You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Glass Sector Remains Stable in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 66 Words
The glass sector makes up a large part of the Czech economy, but no major capital manufacturing projects are planned for the next few years. Plant owners continue to maintain their operations via maintenance and upgrade projects.
Industrial Info is tracking 20 glass sector projects worth $179 million in Czech Republic.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Virginia Leads U.S., Canada with $2 Billion in Pulp & Paper Upgrade Project...
- Pharma-Bio Industry Hosting More Than $1 Billion in Active Projects in New ...
- California Governor Proposes State Contract Directly With Generic Drug Manu...
- Indonesia Implements Nickel Ore Export Ban, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China's Crude Production Up Slightly in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker