You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Agrees Plan To End Coal-Fired Power
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 838 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 17, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany's government has approved the exit strategy and the tens of billions of euros it will cost for the country to exit coal-fired power in the coming decades.
Within this article: Details plan to exit coal, budget, timelines, impact of companies and workforce
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- M.A. Mortenson at Work on More than $14 Billion in Power, Industrial Manufa...
- Alliant Energy on Track for 1,000 Megawatts of Iowa Renewable Power by End ...
- Eversource Maps Multi-Year Investments in Transmission, Renewable Energy Pr...
- UAE to Commission Arab World's First Commercial Nuclear Power Plant, an Ind...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 3rd 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker