You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Duke Energy Increases Five-Year Capital Plan by $6 Billion
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 779 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) seems intent on increasing investment in its infrastructure. The company recently revised its five-year capital plan from a planned $50 billion in 2019-2023 to $56 billion in 2020-2024, the bulk of which will be spent in Duke's electric segment.
Within this article: Details of active Duke Energy projects
Other companies featured: Canadian Solar (NASDAQ:CSIQ)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- China's Investment in Power Generation Jumps 30.9% in First-Quarter 2020, a...
- Norway Approves First Floating Windfarm to Power Oil Rigs
- Power Sector Emissions Fall in Germany Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, an Ind...
- Europe's Solar Power Investments on the Rise, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker