You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Duke Energy Increases Five-Year Capital Plan by $6 Billion
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 779 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) seems intent on increasing investment in its infrastructure. The company recently revised its five-year capital plan from a planned $50 billion in 2019-2023 to $56 billion in 2020-2024, the bulk of which will be spent in Duke's electric segment.
Within this article: Details of active Duke Energy projects
Other companies featured: Canadian Solar (NASDAQ:CSIQ)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- DTE Energy Beefs Up Utilities Investment, Drops Coal for NGCC with $3 Billi...
- Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American ...
- Construction Firm Balfour Beatty at Work on Billions of Dollars of Projects...
- Germany Agrees Plan To End Coal-Fired Power
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 11th 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker