You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Barrick Gold Reports Strong Finish in 2019, Has High Hopes for 2020
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 826 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:GOLD) (Toronto, Canada) had very good results in 2019, and 2020 looks promising, company executives said this week. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $4 billion in project activity by the global gold, copper and silver producer, including $2 billion in the U.S.
Within this article: Status the Deep South expansion project in Nevada.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Strives to Ensure Critical Minerals Supply
- Saudi Mining Sector to See Significant Growth by 2030, an Industrial Info M...
- Mining Companies See Hope as Egypt Amends Mining Regulations, an Industrial...
- Tanzania's Mining Sector Embraces Change, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia Limits Lynas Corporation Lanthanide Capacity, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker