You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Barrick Gold Reports Strong Finish in 2019, Has High Hopes for 2020
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 826 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:GOLD) (Toronto, Canada) had very good results in 2019, and 2020 looks promising, company executives said this week. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $4 billion in project activity by the global gold, copper and silver producer, including $2 billion in the U.S.
Within this article: Status the Deep South expansion project in Nevada.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oil & Gas Production, Industrial Manufacturing Bear Brunt of Project Fallou...
- Steelmaker Nucor Evaluates Capital Projects as It Cuts Planned Spending
- Nippon Steel Corporation Temporarily Shutters Three Blast Furnaces, an Indu...
- India to Reduce Avoidable Coal Imports to Zero by 2023-24, an Industrial In...
- Kazakhstan Bans Cement Imports for Six Months , an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker