You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tallgrass Energy Looks to Almost $5 Billion in Capital Projects as it Nears Acquisition
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 624 Words
Attachment: Tallgrass 4Q19
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As it prepares to be acquired by a private equity firm in the coming months, pipeline operator Tallgrass Energy LP (NYSE:TGE) (Leawood, Kansas) is preparing for a series on construction and expansion projects to move crude oil from the central U.S. to the Gulf Coast. The company also is looking into expanding its natural gas-processing capacity. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $4.8 billion in projects from Tallgrass, more than 75% of which is attributed to projects in the U.S. Southwest region.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from Tallgrass, including the proposed Seahorse Pipeline and the expansion of the Pony Express Pipeline.
Other companies featured: Blackstone Infrastructure Partners LP (NYSE:BX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- 'Avalanche' of Oil & Gas Bankruptcy Filings Expected This Year
- Oil & Gas Production, Industrial Manufacturing Bear Brunt of Project Fallou...
- Freeport LNG Train 3 Readies to Begin Operations by April 30, an Industrial...
- Wintershall Plans Two Drilling Developments in Argentina, an Industrial Inf...
- Drillers Seek More Programs in Basin Offshore Brazil, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker