You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Funding Halts for Poland's Last Coal-Fired Power Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 600 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 25, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The future of the last coal-fired power plant project to be built in Poland has been cast into doubt after the backers suspended funding.
Within this article: Details suspension of funding, scale of project, timeline, partners and future
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Coal Plants Prepare for Spring Maintenance After Big Year for Closures
- To Keep the Lights on, California Orders 3,300 Megawatts of New Non-Emittin...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 10th 2020
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Australian Energy Regulator OKs Transgrid Project, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker