You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Korea's KOGAS Considers Partnership with North Korea, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 120 Words
Attachment: KOGAS 0220
Despite international sanctions imposed on North Korea, South Korea's publicly held Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS) is considering a plan to supply gas to its politically isolated neighbor. In partnership with domestic power-generation companies, KOGAS plans to build gas power plants and supply gas in the North Sea and East Sea ports.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker