You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Frozen Food Sector Thrives in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 93 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $944.6 million worth of active projects in the frozen food sector in Europe. By company, Vitinka AD Kozluk and Vitaminka a.d. Banja Luka lead with combined spending of more than $500 million, including new facilities and expansions of existing ones.
In Russia, the volume of "freezing products" has grown by almost 3.5 times during the past five years, according to market analytics reports.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Impacts China's Refinery Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East Refiners to Add More than 1 Million Barrels per Day of Diesel H...
- China's Oil-Refining Capacity Continues to Rise, an Industrial Info Market ...
- China's 5G Infrastructure Causes Liquid Crystal Polymer Industry Develop Ra...
- Startup of Diesel Hydrotreaters in India Delayed , an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker