You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info's North American Construction Starts Index Registers 76% Year-on-Year Gain in January
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 590 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 20, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's January North American Construction Starts Index, which measures the amount of project activity that has been funded and started construction for the year, amounted to $29.72 billion in January, up 76.3% from a year earlier. Total investment values rose in nine of the 12 industries tracked by Industrial Info. br>
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May 1 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- EPA Draft Rule Seeks No Changes in PM 2.5 Standard
- EthosEnergy Webinar: Improve Availability AND Reduce Costs? Your Data Knows...
- Japan Hosts Power Projects at Refineries, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker