You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EPIC Midstream Set to Wrap Up $2.7 Billion in Oil, NGL Distribution Projects in 2020
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 575 Words
Attachment: EPIC Texas Map 0220
SUGAR LAND--February 20, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--EPIC Midstream Holdings LP (San Antonio, Texas) has been quietly making progress on a series of projects across Texas that will boost the company's presence in an increasingly competitive market for crude oil and natural gas liquid (NGL) distribution. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.5 billion in active projects involving EPIC, about $2.7 billion of which is under construction and slated for completion sometime this year.
Within this article: Details on EPIC's swath of pipeline and terminal projects across the Lone Star State, including two major lines that will transport product for export to the Gulf Coast.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, U.S. Natural Gas Futures Jump: Your Daily Energy News
- COVID-19 LATIN AMERICA IMPACT REPORT -- May 22 2020
- May 15 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- Petrotal Peru to Expand Plans in Bretana Field, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Oil & Gas Projects Worth $3.74 Billion to Kick Off in Second-Half 2020 in O...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker