You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: February 20th 2020
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 221 Words
Formosa Plastics has scheduled a 45-to 60-day turnaround at its 1.8 billion-pound-per-year Olefins 2 ethylene unit at its Point Comfort, Texas, plant. The unit is expected to be shut down in December, and will be restarted as late as February 2021.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May 4 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- LyondellBasell Cuts $500 Million from Capex, Concedes 2020 Market Likely to...
- May 1 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Phillips 66 Takes Hit from Lower Demand, DCP Equity Investment
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker