You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil & Gas Service Companies Say Business is Slow in Colorado
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 758 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 21, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Lower crude oil prices and increased regulatory risks appear to have diminished the attractiveness of drilling for oil and gas in Colorado's Denver-Julesburg Basin, according to interviews with about a dozen exhibitors at Hart Energy's (Houston, Texas) DUG Bakken and Rockies conference and exhibition in Denver on February 19.
Within this article: Testimony from DUG attendees on where they are seeking business outside the Denver-Julesburg Basin.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Crude Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Jordan Cove LNG Project Delayed by FERC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Global LNG Demand Up 12.5% in 2019
- Canadian LNG Projects Have Dwindled, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker