You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Coronavirus Forces Volkswagen, Ford and Daimler to Shut European Car Plants
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 677 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 25, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The world's largest carmaker, Volkswagen AG, has announced plans to shut down production at all of its European manufacturing plants due to the coronavirus.
Within this article: Details plant closures, coronavirus impact and measures
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Manufacturers Adjust to 'New Reality' ...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Mexico's Auto Plants Target Reopening Dates, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Skilled Laborers and Ease of Business Make Karnataka Emerging Industrialize...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker