You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Japan Plans to Spend $285 Million on Plastics/Rubber Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 48 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 105 active plastics and rubber projects in Japan, worth more than $285 million in total. These include 21 capital and 84 maintenance projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker