You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: March 24th 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 121 Words
Duke Energy Progress LLC took 750.4 megawatts (MW) offline from the Brunswick 01 unit, today, March 24, at its Brunswick Nuclear Power Station in Tennessee. The unit is operating at 80% and ramping up from a refueling outage, but this event is scheduled to end today.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Sees $993 Million in Planned Power Project Starts in Thi...
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 7th 2020
- France Shuts Oldest Nuclear Power Plant
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- FGD Installation and ESP Upgradation Projects Getting Delayed in India, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker