You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: March 24th 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 121 Words
Duke Energy Progress LLC took 750.4 megawatts (MW) offline from the Brunswick 01 unit, today, March 24, at its Brunswick Nuclear Power Station in Tennessee. The unit is operating at 80% and ramping up from a refueling outage, but this event is scheduled to end today.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Coal Plants Prepare for Spring Maintenance After Big Year for Closures
- To Keep the Lights on, California Orders 3,300 Megawatts of New Non-Emittin...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 10th 2020
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Australian Energy Regulator OKs Transgrid Project, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker