You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
A Greener Future Means More Spending on Renewable Generation for Arizona
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 835 Words
Attachment: APS Capex, APS Clean Energy Path
SUGAR LAND--March 25, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Arizona Public Service Company (APS) (Phoenix, Arizona) plans to dramatically increase its capital expenditures (capex) over the 2020-2022 period, and a good bit of those investments will be made in carbon-free electric generation, company leaders told investors earlier this month.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: COVID-19 Pushes Out Power Projects, but Few Cancella...
- Europe Ignores Nuclear Power in COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Korea Gas Corporation Considers Construction of Natural Gas Power Plant in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker