You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
A Greener Future Means More Spending on Renewable Generation for Arizona
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 835 Words
Attachment: APS Capex, APS Clean Energy Path
SUGAR LAND--March 25, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Arizona Public Service Company (APS) (Phoenix, Arizona) plans to dramatically increase its capital expenditures (capex) over the 2020-2022 period, and a good bit of those investments will be made in carbon-free electric generation, company leaders told investors earlier this month.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Coal Plants Prepare for Spring Maintenance After Big Year for Closures
- To Keep the Lights on, California Orders 3,300 Megawatts of New Non-Emittin...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 10th 2020
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Australian Energy Regulator OKs Transgrid Project, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker