You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Which Projects Have Been Delayed by COVID-19? Industrial Info Has the Answers
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 547 Words
Attachment: COVID 032620
SUGAR LAND--March 26, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As COVID-19 continues to spread and disrupt markets, Industrial Info's global research team is keeping tabs on the changing schedules for projects across all major industries, ranging from big-ticket investments to routine maintenance. Industrial Info's researchers have created two searches to assist subscribers in quickly identifying projects and offline-unit events that have been impacted or delayed as a result of COVID-19.
Within this article: Details on some of the many projects across the U.S. that are facing delays, including those from industry leaders such as INEOS Group AG, Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT), Hyundai Motor Group and Bocar Group.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Coal Plants Prepare for Spring Maintenance After Big Year for Closures
- To Keep the Lights on, California Orders 3,300 Megawatts of New Non-Emittin...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 10th 2020
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Australian Energy Regulator OKs Transgrid Project, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker