You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EnQuest Cancels North Sea Field Restarts as Oil Prices Plummet
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 783 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 30, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Oil producer EnQuest is abandoning restarts at two oil fields in the U.K. North Sea as global oil prices continue to plummet.
Within this article: Details ongoing impact of coronavirus and falling oil prices on North Sea operations
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- LNG Cargo Deliveries Cancelled Across the Globe, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Woodside Awards Technip Offshore Tieback Contract, an Industrial Info Marke...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker