You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enterprise's Mont Belvieu, Total's Bayport Plants Among $370 Billion in Projects Slowed by COVID-19
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 737 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 10, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 become baked into everyday life, the effects on industries that supply our daily needs are becoming clear. Leading companies in the Oil & Gas, Chemical Processing and Power Generation industries are no longer asking if their major projects will be affected, but how they can manage long lists of delayed or rescheduled work. Industrial Info is tracking more than $370 billion in active projects worldwide that have been delayed or otherwise affected by COVID-19, including nearly $110 billion worth in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects in the U.S. that have recently been delayed or rescheduled, including those from major companies such as Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB), Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), EDF Renewables North America, Cleveland-Cliffs Incorporated (NYSE:CLF) and BlueScope Steel Limited.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker