You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 271 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 27, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Recent events have seen a rapid and unprecedented move to remote work practices and a laser focus on business continuity. This is particularly critical to engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firms and owner-operators as they struggle to keep projects running and engineering teams working towards important deadlines.
In an upcoming webinar, Patrick Pando, vice president for Cloud Sales at AVEVA, will outline simple, practical steps that you can take today to deliver continuity to your engineering departments and projects--no matter where they are in the design or execution phase.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- Warehouse Deal Demonstrates Demand Growth in Australia, an Industrial Info ...
- Economic Reforms Prepared Egypt to Weather COVID-19 Crisis, an Industrial I...
- Production Rebounds at India's Two-Wheeler Factories on Post-Lockdown Deman...
- Mexico's Queretaro State to Reopen Automotive Industry at 60% Capacity, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker