You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Webinar: COVID-19's Impact on Plant Spending, with a Focus on Europe's Industrial Market
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 152 Words
As much of the world anxiously awaits the removal of stay-at-home orders, economists are warning that the U.S. and Europe could be in for a slow recovery. With so much uncertainty in the industrial markets, what are Industrial Info's projections for this year's global project spending?
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker