You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Webinar: COVID-19's Impact on Plant Spending, with a Focus on Europe's Industrial Market
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 152 Words
As much of the world anxiously awaits the removal of stay-at-home orders, economists are warning that the U.S. and Europe could be in for a slow recovery. With so much uncertainty in the industrial markets, what are Industrial Info's projections for this year's global project spending?
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Europe Ignores Nuclear Power in COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Korea Gas Corporation Considers Construction of Natural Gas Power Plant in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker