You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Webinar: COVID-19's Impact on Plant Spending, with a Focus on Europe's Industrial Market
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 152 Words
As much of the world anxiously awaits the removal of stay-at-home orders, economists are warning that the U.S. and Europe could be in for a slow recovery. With so much uncertainty in the industrial markets, what are Industrial Info's projections for this year's global project spending?
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Sees More than $2.5 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Po...
- Georgia Power, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Crude Stocks, California Gas-Fired Plants: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: September 1st 2020
- MSU Energy Completes Two Combined-Cycle Conversion Projects in Argentina, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker