You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil & Gas Developers, Refiners See Slower Pace of COVID-19 Project Disruptions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 690 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 21, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The pace of industrial project delays related to COVID-19 precautions has slowed over the past week, according to Industrial Info's project database, with the smallest seven-day increase in total investment value for projects slowed by the pandemic since early March. Nonetheless, industries that were witnessing rapid growth at the beginning of the year continue to see projects pushed back or scaled down. Industrial Info is tracking more than $970 billion in active projects worldwide that have been delayed or otherwise affected by COVID-19, including about $180 billion worth in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects to be delayed or revived in the past week, including those involving industry leaders such as Algonquin Power & Utilities Corporation (NYSE:AQN), Orsted US, Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), Arq USA and Peabody Energy Corporation (NYSE:BTU).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker