You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join Industrial Info for Our North American Mid-Year Industrial Market Outlook
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 371 Words
Attachment: Webinar Schedule, COVID-19 Affected Projects
SUGAR LAND--May 26, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In January, Industrial Info presented its Annual Industrial Market Outlook for North America, setting the expectations for industrial plant spending in 2020. Since then, the world has been shaken by the COVID-19 pandemic, and over the last three months, we have been able to assess and model the extent of the impact on the industrial market. Join Industrial Info's industry experts as they discuss their mid-year update on industrial plant spending and how the outlook for 2020 and 2021 has shifted in complimentary webinar sessions held June 3 and 4 at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. each day.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- Sunbelt Rentals Webinar--Contingency Planning: Preparing Your Business for ...
- Biomass Trend Ramps Up in China's Power Industry, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker