You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
COVID-19 LATIN AMERICA IMPACT REPORT -- May 22 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1308 Words
The Chemical Processing Industry's (CPI) reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic has been similar across all Latin American countries. Producers are struggling to maintain operations with only necessary personnel on site and administrative personnel working remotely as the health crisis grows.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tropical Storm Laura Puts More Plants in Jeopardy, an Industrial Info Weath...
- Turkey Increases Investment in Landfill Gas Power Generation, an Industrial...
- Taiwan Explores Geothermal Potential, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany Invests in Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Southern Europe Hot on Solar Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker