You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
COVID-19 LATIN AMERICA IMPACT REPORT -- May 22 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1308 Words
The Chemical Processing Industry's (CPI) reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic has been similar across all Latin American countries. Producers are struggling to maintain operations with only necessary personnel on site and administrative personnel working remotely as the health crisis grows.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker