You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
COVID-19 LATIN AMERICA IMPACT REPORT -- May 22 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1308 Words
The Chemical Processing Industry's (CPI) reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic has been similar across all Latin American countries. Producers are struggling to maintain operations with only necessary personnel on site and administrative personnel working remotely as the health crisis grows.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Europe Ignores Nuclear Power in COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Korea Gas Corporation Considers Construction of Natural Gas Power Plant in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker