You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
COVID-19 LATIN AMERICA IMPACT REPORT -- May 22 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1308 Words
The Chemical Processing Industry's (CPI) reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic has been similar across all Latin American countries. Producers are struggling to maintain operations with only necessary personnel on site and administrative personnel working remotely as the health crisis grows.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Sees $993 Million in Planned Power Project Starts in Thi...
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 7th 2020
- France Shuts Oldest Nuclear Power Plant
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- FGD Installation and ESP Upgradation Projects Getting Delayed in India, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker