You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Renewable Energy, Mining Projects Top Latest COVID-19 Delays in U.S.
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 749 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 28, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is now tracking more than $1 trillion in active projects worldwide that have been delayed or otherwise affected by COVID-19, including about $180 billion from U.S.-based projects. The total investment value (TIV) attached to affected projects has been growing at a slower pace globally and is nearly unchanged within the U.S. from the previous week, according to Industrial Info's project database. Nonetheless, industries such as Metals & Minerals and Power Generation continue to see major projects pushed back, even as many businesses begin to reopen.
Within this article: Details on some of the key projects from companies such as Invenergy LLC, Michigan Potash & Salt Company LLC, Zekelman Industries Incorporated, Atlas Tube Incorporated, Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN) and A. Duie Pyle to face setbacks related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- Sunbelt Rentals Webinar--Contingency Planning: Preparing Your Business for ...
- Biomass Trend Ramps Up in China's Power Industry, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker