You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA Sees Biggest Global Energy Investment Drop in History
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 879 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 1, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The Covid-19 crisis is causing the biggest fall in global energy investment in history according to the latest data from the International Energy Agency (IEA). Within this article: Details major collapse in global energy spending, most affected sectors, long-term impacts
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- Magnolia LNG Project Purchased by Glenfarne, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- IEA: Global Gas Demand to Drop 4% in 2020, New Growth to be Centered in Asi...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker