You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: June 1st 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 402 Words
ExxonMobil on May 29 completed a planned maintenance turnaround of the 240,000-BBL/d Crude B, 45,000-BBL/d Delayed Coker, SRU 2 and Refinery 5 Gas Plant that started on March 24 at its 350,000-BBL/d Beaumont, Texas, refinery. Derates at the facility continue due to a lack of auto fuel demand brought on by COVID-19.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Refining, Chemical Processing News Today: June 11th 2020
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Chile's ENAP Takes Refinery Offline to Cope With Low Demand, an Industrial ...
- COVID-19 Continues to Dampen Bolivia's Refining Rates, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker