You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Oil & Gas Industry Plots Post-COVID Path, Ground Still Shaky
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1045 Words
Attachment: COVID OG Topline 0620, COVID OG Pipeline 0620, COVID OG Refining 0620
SUGAR LAND--June 4, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In a June 3 webinar, Chris Paschall, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the Oil & Gas and Petroleum Refining industries, discussed the changing landscape of the U.S. and Canadian Crude Oil and Petroleum Refining industries, which have been upended by collapsing prices and widespread lockdowns related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Within this article: How the post-COVID oil and gas market could unfold, as shutdowns are lifting and demand remains unpredictable.
Companies featured: Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD) (Houston, Texas) and Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Crude Oil Demand Forecast: Your Daily Energy News
- ADNOC to Re-tender Dalma Project Contract, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Oceania to See $356 Million in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Middle East to See $12 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Indu...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker