You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Mid-Year Webinar: COVID-19 Pushes Out Power Projects, but Few Cancellations
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 754 Words
Attachment: Delayed North American Power Projects
SUGAR LAND--June 5, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On Thursday, Britt Burt, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the Power Industry, gave a mid-year outlook on the North American power sector, including how the industry has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The takeaway: While some North American projects have been pushed out or placed on hold because of the coronavirus, Industrial Info has seen very few outright cancellations, although spending this year in the Power Industry is expected to be lower than originally forecast.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- Russia to Invest About $7 Billion in Coal-Fired Power Plants, an Industrial...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- European Green Energy Commitment Depresses Indonesia Coal Market, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker