You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Ignores Nuclear Power in COVID-19 Recovery Plan
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 763 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 8, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Commission (EC) has decided not to include nuclear power in its green recovery plan from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Within this article: Details Europe's COVID-19 recovery plan, increased green spending, lack of nuclear support, industry response
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- Russia to Invest About $7 Billion in Coal-Fired Power Plants, an Industrial...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- European Green Energy Commitment Depresses Indonesia Coal Market, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker