Free Industrial NewsChina's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 113 Words
Following a hefty toll on the world's economies due to COVID-19, China's oil demand is strongly rebounding, reaching more than 90% of the levels seen before the pandemic. China's crude imports hit an all-time high in May, as low prices spurred demand, according to The Economic Times of India.
Industrial Info is tracking 133 active petroleum refining facilities in China.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Chinese Miners Take the Lead in Indonesia's Nickel Industry
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- South Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand