You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 758 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 11, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. is facing an uncertain moment in the COVID-19 pandemic: Businesses are reopening and Americans are returning to work, but 26 states still saw an increase in reported cases earlier this month, according the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Industrial Info is now tracking more than 10,000 global projects, worth $1.11 trillion, that have been delayed or otherwise affected by COVID-19, including more than $185 billion from U.S.-based projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the key projects from companies such as LLOG Exploration Company LLC, Indorama Corporation, US Methanol LLC, Toray Industries Incorporated and Core5 Industrial Partners to face setbacks related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Exelon, Phillips 66 Partners: Your Daily Energy News
- Kinder Morgan, Strategic Petroleum Reserve: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Soft Prices, Weak Demand Expected to Thin the Ranks of Oil Producers
- Conference: ESG Coming to the Oil Patch, But Questions Remain on Metrics
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker