You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: U.S. South Faces Project Delays as State Unemployment Claim Rates Jump Amid COVID-19
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 207 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 23, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to Industrial Info's project database, power generation, oil and gas pipeline, and distribution or warehousing construction projects accounted for most of the investment value attributed to projects delayed in these states.
Within this article: Details on some of the projects affected by COVID-19 precautions in Florida, Georgia, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Maine, including those from major companies such as NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE), CVR Energy Incorporated (NYSE:CVI), Ball Corporation (NYSE:BLL), Interfor Corporation, Nike Incorporated (NYSE:NKE), Southeastern Timber Products and Pixelle Specialty Solutions LLC.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- Russia to Invest About $7 Billion in Coal-Fired Power Plants, an Industrial...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- European Green Energy Commitment Depresses Indonesia Coal Market, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker