You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA: Energy Industry has a $3 Trillion Opportunity to Sustainably Recover from Ravages of COVID-19
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 851 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 23, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The global COVID-19 pandemic and the ensuing economic destruction, as terrible as they have been, create a "once in a lifetime" opportunity for nations and companies to rebuild their energy infrastructure in ways that are "cleaner, fairer and more secure," according to Sustainable Recovery, a lengthy report issued June 18 by the International Energy Agency (IEA) (Paris, France). The price: $3 trillion over three years.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- Industrial Info's Skilled Craft Labor Alert: "Where Will Skilled Craft Wage...
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Chile Speeds Up Zero Carbon Plan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker