You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
KBR Walks Away from Rapidly Weakening LNG Market
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 874 Words
Attachment: KBR-LNG 0620
SUGAR LAND--June 25, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--One of the leading construction firms for liquefaction plants is walking away from the once-booming business. KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR) (Houston, Texas) announced this week that it will exit most of its energy projects--largely liquefied natural gas (LNG) construction--in favor of its government contract and technology businesses. Industrial Info is tracking more than $146 billion worth of projects with KBR currently on board as a contractor, including nearly $73 billion in LNG projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued energy projects currently involving KBR, including those from major companies such as ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP), Pieridae Energy Limited, Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), Woodfibre Natural Gas Limited, Pacific Oil & Gas Limited and Methanex Corporation (NASDAQ:MEOH).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- Industrial Info's Skilled Craft Labor Alert: "Where Will Skilled Craft Wage...
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. LNG Cargos, China Crude Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Global Gas Demand to Drop 4% in 2020, New Growth to be Centered in Asi...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker